Today is Anne Frank’s 100th birthday - June 12, 1929.
Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character &
goodness.' (A.Frank)
From Rober...
Hello everyone. I'm not intending to revive this blog, as I simply don't
have the time, but I have found a few posts that are so nearly complete
that it se...
Tuyển sinh du học Mỹ tại Việt Nam
SSDH- Khách tham dự sẽ có cơ hội nhận học bổng từ 1.000 USD đến 5.000 USD
cho chương trình pathway và tới 15.000 USD mộ...
When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was fiv...
I don't make New Years resolutions anymore because I never keep them. My
old standby always was to stop swearing. I had to laugh over Christmas when
I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment